Fuji Premium Resort
- 7139-1,Kodachi,Fuji-Kawaguchiko-cho,Minami-Tsuru-gun Fujikawaguchiko Yamanashi
- Facility information
- Fuji Premium Resort is a popular choice amongst travelers in Mount Fuji, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. All the necessary facilities, including gift/souvenir shop, portable wi-fi rental, laundromat, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, are at hand. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, additional bathroom, additional toilet, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as dart board, mini golf course, watersports equipment rentals, sauna, hot spring bath. Convenience and comfort makes Fuji Premium Resort the perfect choice for your stay in Mount Fuji.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- A very tired hotel with lovely staff in a great location
- We (husband, me and two teenage sons) stayed two nights. I will start with the positives. The resort is in a great location for touring around the Mount Fuji area, in woods which makes it pleasantly...
- This would be great back in the 70s or North Korea
- First of the room itself is not too bad. The bed is clean and the shower ok. But other than that the entire resort is in desperate need of a facelift. It feels like stepping back into the 70s (when...
- Best place to stay in fuji
- A beautiful resort in foot hills of the great mountain .we got amazing service , never knew they had such a good variety of western breakfast in the buffet .with a million dollar view of my fujii...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Yamanashi
- The Base of Mt. Fuji
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchihongu Fuji Sengenjinja
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Around Lake Kawaguchi
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Mt. Kachi Ropeway
- Oishi Park
- Around Lake Yamanaka
- Lake Yamanaka
- Oshino Hakkai Springs
- Yamanakako Panoramic Observatory
- Minobu / Shimobe Onsen
- Lake Motosu
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple
- Kouan Camp