Ryokan Nihonkan Hotel (旅館 日本館 ホテル)
Nishi-hairu,7jou-sagaru,Karasuma-douri,Shimogyo-ku Kyoto (Kawaramachi / ShijokarasumaArea)
Review of NihonkanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Short walk from Kyoto Stations north entrance (the side with the bus terminal) - almost a straight shot!
- Behind major shopping and near...
Hotel Reservation2021/12/17 Check-in (2 persons per room)â»Nightly fee per person Update date：2021/12/03
- Nishi-hairu,7jou-sagaru,Karasuma-douri,Shimogyo-ku Kyoto [map]
- Facility information
- Located in Kyoto Station, Ryokan Nihonkan Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Kyoto. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night’s sleep. Laundromat, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, luggage storage, laundry service, safety deposit boxes are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Air conditioning, heating, telephone, television, in room safe can be found in selected guestrooms. Access to the hotel’s massage will further enhance your satisfying stay. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Kyoto has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Ryokan Nihonkan Hotel.
- Number of rooms
Information Sources: Agoda
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Its wooden tea houses, shuffling geisha, and spiritual sights have seen Kyoto hailed as the heart of traditional Japan, a world apart from ultramodern Tokyo. Despite being the Japanese capital for over a century, Kyoto escaped destruction during World War II, leaving behind a fascinating history which can be felt at every turn, from the fully gold-plated Kinkakuji Temple down to traditional customs such as geisha performances and tea ceremonies, which are still practiced to this day.