Kaze no Terrace Kukuna Hotel
- 70 Azagawa, Fujikawaguchiko-cho, Minamitsuru-gun Yamanashi
- Facility information
- Kaze no Terrace Kukuna Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Kawaguchi-ko / Sai-ko area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Facilities like gift/souvenir shop, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking, car park are readily available for you to enjoy. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, complimentary tea, humidifier, linens to ensure a restful night. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including sauna, hot spring bath, spa, massage, karaoke. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Mount Fuji, Kaze no Terrace Kukuna Hotel will make you feel instantly at home.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- Loved the hotel, but the staff was a bit cold.
- 其中一個最好欣賞富士山嘅位就一定係河口湖，而河口湖周圍都有好多唔同嘅溫泉旅館。本身想住嘅Shuhoukaku Kogetsu 秀峰閣 湖月full咗，所以就揀咗都好受好評嘅The...
- Private onsen with Mount Fuji View
- Ever wanted to enjoy your private onsen with view on Mount Fuji.Look no further, this is the place to be.The luxury suites offer a great experience; although with a very small bathroom.Though...
- this hotel is really Overpriced
- We were expecting a huge amount from this hotel but we were sadly very disappointed with many aspects of how the hotel is run and the stern warnings to international visitors that are all around the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Yamanashi
- The Base of Mt. Fuji
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchihongu Fuji Sengenjinja
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Around Lake Kawaguchi
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Mt. Kachi Ropeway
- Oishi Park
- Around Lake Yamanaka
- Lake Yamanaka
- Oshino Hakkai Springs
- Yamanakako Panoramic Observatory
- Minobu / Shimobe Onsen
- Lake Motosu
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple
- Kouan Camp