Natural Hot Spring Dormy Inn Himeji
- 160-2,Toyozawa-cho,Himeji-city Hyogo
- Facility information
- Natural Hot Spring Dormy Inn Himeji is conveniently located in the popular Himeji area. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, laundromat, portable wi-fi rental are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, linens, mirror, towels, internet access - wireless. Take a break from a long day and make use of sauna, hot spring bath, massage. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Hyogo has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Natural Hot Spring Dormy Inn Himeji.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- Very close to station, great value for money
- The hotel is steps away from Himeji Station. I found the staff members helpful and the hotel super clean. My room was quite big by Japanese standards, and the onsite onsen was fantastic after...
- For a big block hotel this place is friendly
- The complementary ramin each evening help, the reception desk is welcoming and helpful too. Then there is the onsen on the top floor (water pressure must be powerful to push the hot springs all the...
- May be our favorite Dormy Inn
- We stayed for only one night, and wished that we had planned for more. This turned out to be one of our favorite hotels during this trip. Location:excellent - less than 10 minutes walk from JR...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Hyogo
- Between Osaka and Kobe
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium
- Takarazuka Grand Theater
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center
- Mt. Rokko / Arima
- Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlet
- Kobe Oji Zoo
- Rokko Garden Terrace
- Sanda / Tamba / Sasayama
- Sasayama Castle Ruins
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori no Sato
- es koyama
- Tajima / Kinosaki
- Takeda Castle Ruins
- Izushi Castle Ruins
- Kinosaki Marine World
- Harima (Himeji, Tatsuno, Ako)
- Himeji Castle
- Himeji Central Park
- Ako Castle Ruins