Four Points by Sheraton Hakodateフォーポイントバイシェラトン函館
14-10 Wakamatsu-cho Hakodate Hokkaido [map]
- Facility information
- Set in a prime location of Hakodate, Four Points by Sheraton Hakodate puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, taxi service, wheelchair accessible, 24-hour front desk are there for guest's enjoyment. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, air purifier, carpeting, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Four Points by Sheraton Hakodate the perfect choice for your stay in Hakodate.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Hakodate City Seikan Ferry Memorial Ship “Mashu-maru”
- Leisure / Outdoors
- Handmade Music Box Workshop
- Experience / Training / Vehicle
- Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse
- History / Culture / Tour
Hokkaido Main Areas
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.