3-49-1, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0013 (Ebisu / Daikanyama / JiyugaokaArea)
Review of Shirogane BarTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The restaurant is inconspicuous on the outside, other than the beautiful Spanish flag on...
- 3-49-1, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0013 [ map ]
- Opening Hour
- Monday - Thursday & Saturday & Sunday Open: 17:00 Close: 24:00(Last Order: 23:00)
Friday & Day before holiday Open: 17:00 Close: 2:00, the following day(Last Order: 1:00)
- Irregular holidays GW(May 4, 2019 - May 6, 2019) Summer holidays(August 13, 2019 - August 15, 2019)
- VISA MasterCard UC DC Diners Club American Express JCB NICOS SAISON MUFG
- Total number of seats
Information Sources: GOURMET NAVIGATOR INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.