- Fukuoka Fukuoka-shi Hakata-ku Hakata Ekimae 1-chome 29-9
- Central Hakata Area
Information Sources: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
Articles about this spot
- Historic area
- The largest of several temples in the same location although most seemed to be closed to the public. It seemed to be in very good condition given its age (its one of the oldest in Japan) although...
- Udon, Soba Noodles And Manju Jam Bean Buns Started Here
- One street back from the main street and a few blocks from Hakata Station you will find a series of well-preserved temples and shrines in what is generally called Old Hakata. The first of a number is...
- Historic temple
- Jotenji is an historic little temple in Fukuoka. It is reputed as the birthplace of udon and soba in Japan and Fukuokas famous yamakasa festival also has it roots here. It also has a nice rock...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.