Tokushima Castle Ruins
Castle / Ruins of Castle
- Tokushima Tokushima-shi Tokushimacho Jonai
- Business hours
- Open 24 hours
- Regular holiday
- open everday
Information Sources: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
Articles about this spot
- Small exhibition but nice
- Tokushima castle museum is small but has a very nice collection of artifacts and information about the castle history and region. It is surrounded by a beautiful Japanese garden with some wildlife.
- Lovely museum
- This fascinating museum provides an insight into the history of the area. Get a combined ticket to see the gardens as well.
- A nice museum with a complete history of the castle and stunning Japanese garden.
- A small but interesting museum next to the castle ruins. Many artifacts from the castle as well as a authentic model of the original castle grounds. Even a remaining royal boat preserved from the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.