Cho Yo Kado
- Toyama Nanto-shi Ainokura 418 Map
Information Sources: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
- Good chance to stay at the very local &traditional house
- Among three choice, I chose Ainokura as this place is very remoted and nothing modern which prohibits my thoughts exists around. Snow is more heavy than Suganuma and much less tourists than...
- Choyomon farmhouse stay, Ainokura January 2020
- We recently spent 2 nights in Ainokura as we wanted to stay in an old farmhouse and explore the UNESCO villages including Shirakawa-gō. We read that Ainokura was less touristy and this was correct...
- Unique gassho-zukuri stay in winter
- My brother and I stayed here in December and it was worth every penny. The food was a delight as well - we even had koi sashimi and a brilliant selection of Japanese mountain vegetables. My brother...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.