Gassho Minshuku Nakaya
- Toyama Pref. Nantoshi Ainokura 231 Map
Information Sources: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
- Happy stay
- We chose to stay in Ainokura instead of Shirakawa-go as it is less touristy. We walked from the bus-top to the Minshuku and it was such a scenic walk. Everywhere is beautiful - from the gassho house...
- Very traditional Japanese style house at country side Gokayama ....
- We stay here for one night . Very calm and peaceful place ...I prefer here to Shirakawa-Gou .I recommned to stay here ..not just visit and take a photo...
- Breathtaking Ryokan in a Breathtaking setting
- This awesome ryokan is set in one of the most beautiful places in Japan.The food we were served for dinner and breakfast was so delicious. It is traditional Japanese fare and is lovingly prepared...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.