Accommodations in Mt. Chokai / Yokote
Recommended new articles
Stay at Camosiba Hostel & Bar in Yokote
- Camosiba Hostel & Bar is a charming hostel offering shared accommodation in an old “kura” (warehouse building) in the village of Jumonji, part of Yokote City. A stay here is not only about enjoying low cost accommodation in a picturesque setting, it’s also a chance to join the local community of creatives and farmers who are looking to put this region of Akita on the map. Stay at Camosiba Hostel & Bar in Yokote Madoka-san, the owner and operator of Camoshiba, decided to get back to her roots after living in the big city and restored a historical warehouse a short distance away from Jumonji Station. The result is two beautiful and cozy areas; on one side a hostel area, and a bar on the other. Stay at Camosiba Hostel & Bar in Yokote The hostel accommodates up to 15 guests at a time in three shared rooms equipped with comfortable bunk beds. Guests share the a dining room and kitchen which lends easily to morning conversation and practical shower rooms. The bar area, which is without a doubt the best part of Camosiba is open to both staying guests and locals who come to wind down mainly at the end of the day while enjoying some of Akita’s best sakes and delicious food prepared with locally grown produce. Stay at Camosiba Hostel & Bar in Yokote ©NAVITIME JAPAN. Travel Info Check out our travel tips to make your trip better!
- Ryokan Tarobee
- 121-5 Yumoto, Minase, Yuzawa-shi
A very pleasant stay. The hotel may not look impressive on the outside. But the room is bright, big and most of all clean. The dinner and breakfast is delicious. Staff is friendly and service is...
- Hotel Plaza Annex Yokote
- 7-7, Ekimae-Cyo,Yokote-city Yuzawa-shi Akita
We stayed here during the Kamakura festival. Very well located near the train station. If you want the onsen experience with a mixed sex couple or family group, they have a ‘kashikiri’ (private bath...
- Kurikoma Sanso
- Quad Inn Yokote
- 52-1 Aza Sekibata Yasuda Yokote-shi Yuzawa-shi Akita
For such a reasonable price, this hotel is pretty good. The Onsen, free of charge for costumers, is amazing. The area is nothing special, but it takes No more than 6 min walking from the station. I...
- Hotel Foresta Chokai
- 8-45 Okuyamamae, Chokaimachi Sarukura,
I cant say much about the hotel but I can recommend their onsen during winter. The outdoor onsen was such a blast. I was there soaked in a hot water while the snow is falling. The way to the...
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.
Best of Akita
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa