Accommodations in Naruko / Osaki / Tome
Recommended new articles
Stay at Kameya Onsen
- Situated in the heart of Miyagi’s hot spring area of Naruko is Kameya Onsen, a classically modern Japanese ryokan and home to some of the most impressive indoor and outdoor baths in the whole prefecture. Stay at Kameya Onsen Managing to strike the perfect balance between traditional Japanese aesthetics and modern contemporary comfort, no matter how long your visit, a stay at the Kameya Onsen is one unforgettable experience. Located just five minutes by car from JR Naruko-Onsen Station, the positioning of Kameya Onsen makes it the ideal home base for exploring everything this incredible pocket of Tohoku has to offer. Stay at Kameya Onsen Though the accommodation style is traditionally Japanese, with tatami (woven-straw) floors and Japanese futon beddings, each room is fully equipped with everything you’d expect from a modern hotel. Each room has wifi, a TV, basic kitchen amenities like an electric kettle and fully stocked en suites. Beyond the rooms, the ryokan also houses a tea lounge, air conditioning, a banquet hall, restaurant, conference rooms, communal bathing areas, a karaoke room and even a midnight snack corner. Each room also offers priceless and serene mountain views that simply must be seen to be believed. Stay at Kameya Onsen ©NAVITIME JAPAN. Travel Info Check out our travel tips to make your trip better!
- Ryokan Onuma
- 34 Akayu, Naruko Onsen, Osaki-City Miyagi
The welcome and quality of care here is extraordinary. From the moment we arrived (someone from the ryokan met us at the station even though we hadn’t told them exactly when we were arriving...
- Naruko Kanko Hotel
- Naruko Onsen Yumoto 41 Osaki
Now we have been in Japan for a while and stayed in many onsen towns but nothing prepared us for this hotel. In the corridors the smell of the springs is very very strong, unlike other people we...
- Ryokan Sugawara
- 5 Shinyashiki, Naruko Onsen, Osaki-shi
I stayed with my family in Naruko in April 2013. We were 5 Australians and my brothers Japanese wife, without her we would have been lost as the hotel staff speak very little English, which is to...
- Kuroyu-no-Takatomo Ryokan
- Ryokan Kanshichiyu
- 18 Akayu, Naruko Onsen, Osaki-shi
宮城県の商用で利用しました。 素泊まり アメニティー無しプラン 鳴子温泉は、他のお宿でも多いプランみたいです。 ２４時間入浴できる、温泉⇒〇。 その他⇒△-✖。 古い施設のお宿を利用する事は多くありますが、 古いと汚い。レトロと廃墟は、違うと感じました。
Lying along the northeastern coast of Japan, Miyagi prefecture is home to lashings of natural parks, oysters, and hot springs. While the bustling city of Sendai offers some simple city entertainment, it's the Matsushima islands that deserve the most attention, having boosted the prefecture's reputation as one of Japan's most scenic views.
Best of Miyagi
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa