Souvenir in Awaji Island
- Takosenbei no Sato
- Hyougo Pref. Awajishi Nakada 4155-1
We stopped here after visiting the shrine. Interesting place as they make various flavored rice crackers that you can try/taste and buy if you wish. Free coffee, nice clean tables and friendly staff...
- Fukura Marche
- Hyougo Pref. Minamiawajishi Fukura Kou 1530-2
i come here regularly. its all about local produce. as well as pizza they have a new fish burger-ey thing which is served in the pizza bread, i like it! you can also by sashimi from the shop section...
- Awaji Highway Oasis, Bussankan
- Hyougo Pref. Awajishi Iwaya 2674-3
- The Daiso AEON Awaji Shopping Center
- Hyogo Awaji-shi Shizukiniijima 10-2 AEON Awaji 3F
- The Daiso Awaji Sumoto Shopping Center
- Hyogo Sumoto-shi Shimogamo 1-chome 699
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.
Best of Hyogo
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa