Souvenir in Hyogo
- Takosenbei no Sato
- Hyougo Pref. Awajishi Nakada 4155-1
We stopped here after visiting the shrine. Interesting place as they make various flavored rice crackers that you can try/taste and buy if you wish. Free coffee, nice clean tables and friendly staff...
- Kobe Brand (Marine Pia Kobe Shop)
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Tarumi-ku Kaigandori 12-2 MITSUI OUTLET PARK Marin Pia Kobe Seaport Restaurant 1F
It was so cold and windy when we visited the shopping mall that we didnt walk around much, but decide to visit this shop to buy some souvenirs. They were selling Kobe wines, Kobe sakes, Kobe...
- Haifukiya Nishidafudeten
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Kita-ku Arimachou 1160
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Sakaemachidori 2-8-16 Ascent Building 1F
- Kobe Kitanozaka Toshogama
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Yamamotodori 2-14-261F
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.
Best of Hyogo
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa