Souvenir in Chiba
- za Daiso Giga Funabashi mise 6F
- Chiba Pref. Funabashishi Honchou 1-6-3 GIGA Funabashi store 6F
- MEGA Don Quijote Yachiyo 16 Go Bypass
- Don Quixote
- Chiba Yachiyo-shi Murakami 1245
- The Fish
- Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
- Chiba Pref. Futtsushi Kanaya 2288
Though it is more famous for 90 min all you can eat sea food BBQ, we had sea food bowls. Sea food BBQ sounded nice but 2700 yen per head only 90 minutes may not be that attractive to us compare the...
- Chiba Futtsu-shi Kanaya 2288 the Fish
Parking lot can be a bit confusing when the place is packed. There are ample place for many, though. There is no shell fishes BBQ or like.... just normal restaurants. Not of sumptous volume as...
- Inubo Station Store
- Chiba Pref. Choushishi Inubousaki 9595-1 Inu Station
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Best of Chiba
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa