Fashion in Hiroshima
Recommended new articles
Hang out at Onomichi U2
- Situated on the waterfront in Onomichi is the newly-opened Onomichi U2, a former warehouse that’s been transformed into a fashionable lifestyle hub, gallery and event space. It’s famously home to the cyclist-friendly Hotel Cycle that caters to riders on the Shimanami Kaido. Enjoy the cycle-through check-in, then grab freshly baked pastries at the Butti Bakery. Great espresso is available at the Yard Cafe while the Kog Bar is the place to head for happy hour. You can rent bikes at the Giant bicycle shop or browse the eclectic range of gifts and goods at the U2 Shima Shop.
Take in the views of Hiroshima from the Orizuru Tower
- Situated on the east side of the Atomic Bomb Dome is the Orizuru Tower, which takes its name from the folded paper crane that became a symbol of peace in the aftermath of World War II. It features a rooftop observation deck that offers sweeping views of Hiroshima City, stretching all the way to Miyajima on a clear day. After viewing the cityscape, you can pick up unique Hiroshima gifts in the first-floor shops.
- THE OUTLETS HIROSHIMA (THE OUTLETS Hiroshima)
- Outlet Mall
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Saeki-ku Ishiuchi Higashi 4-1-1
We took a taxi from our hotel (Tokyu REI) to outlet which took 20 min at 2880 yen. So it is reasonable to share among the 3 of us. Amazing bargain at the Adidas outlet! I bought 2 pairs of runners...
- Youme Town Hatsukaichi
- Shopping Mall
- Hiroshima Pref. Hatsukaichishi Shimohera 2-2-1
- AEON MALL Hiroshima Gion
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Asaminami-ku Gion 3-2-1
One place with so many shops to fulfill your shopping desire. Mostly affordable and essential items that you need.
- Shopping Mall
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Nishi-ku Kusatsushinmachi 2-26-1
- Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
- Hiroshima Pref. Hiroshimashinishiku Ogi 2-1-45
There is more than meets the eye awaiting any Hiroshima-bound traveler. Kicking off in Hiroshima city, the Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien Garden offer a couple of days of exploring; however, the real beauty lies along the southern coast of the prefecture. There, a series of islands spreads across the Seto Inland Sea: from the mysterious sea-submerged Great Torii Gate at Miyajima Island to the first half of the islands that connect Honshu to Shikoku via six spectacular suspension bridges.
Best of Hiroshima
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa