Fashion in Yamanashi
Recommended new articles
Shop wisely at a plateau resort!
- If you feel like shopping in a resort area while enjoying Yamanashi’s natural adventures, then visit the Yatsugatake resort outlet! They have an excellent choice of clothing, sports and outdoor, shoes, and accessory shops, as well as restaurants in a refreshing area with lots of trees and plants. In addition to these shops, they also have an outdoor school where your children can learn different crafts and participate in activities in the woods. The shopping complex is pet friendly too!
- AEON MALL Kofu Showa
- Shopping Mall
- Yamanashi Nakakoma-gun Showacho Ikkui 1505-1
イオンモール甲府昭和店の１階レストラン街にある天ぷら 専門店です。てんぷらの衣はさくさくで、とても 食べやすい天ぷらでした。
- Resort Outlets Yatsugatake
- Outlet Mall
- Yamanashi Pref. Hokutoshi Kobuchisawachou 4000
This outlet is unique in terms of the shop selection and the surrounding natures. The space is small compared to other outlets (so it may not sufficient for shopping lovers unless you have your...
- CELEO Kofu
- Eki Naka
- Yamanashi Kofu Marunouchi 1-1-8
- Forest Mall Fujikawaguchiko
- Shopping Mall
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Kodachi 8017-1
I and my family stayed in Kawaguchiko for 3 days, so we were recommended if want to go shopping, there was a mall called Forest Mall, not far from Kawaguchiko town. The mall was an open area with...
- Minami Alps Kanjukunoen
- Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
- Yamanashi Prefecture Minami Alps Terabe 2323-2
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.
Best of Yamanashi
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa