Shopping in Hamamatsu / Lake Hamana
Recommended new articles
Nukumori no Mori(“Forest of Warmth”)
- Located in the city of Hamamatsu in Shizuoka Prefecture, Nukumori no Mori (“Forest of Warmth”) is a fairytale-like village nestled in an enchanted forest that’s gaining in popularity for its Ghibli-esque atmosphere. It’s clustered with cottages and mushrooms that appear as though they’ve been built by elves or fairies, as well as a handful of stores selling jewelry, gifts, and cakes. The main store is called the Cottage of Warmth and is packed with furniture, ceramics, and candles for visitors wanting to create their own fairytale house. It also has a room dedicated to Studio Ghibli items, such as puzzles, toys, and tableware.URL:http://www.nukumori.jp/
- AEON MALL Hamamatsu Ichino
- Shizuoka Hamamatsu-shi Higashi-ku Tennocho 1981-3
とても大きなショッピングモールで飲食店も充実、もちろん買い物にも便利なモールです。 ただ日曜に行ったからか、凄い人でした。 駐車場に入るのには、時間はかかりませんでしたが出るのに少し時間がかかりました。
- Yataro Outlet Store
- Direct Sales Store
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Higashi-ku Marudukachou 169
- Eki Naka
- Shizuoka Hamamatsu-shi Naka-ku Sunayamacho 6-1
JR浜松駅直結の駅ビル。 地下はスーパー、地上はファッション、雑貨、レストランなど。こじんまりして見易いのでは。2階はアクトシティへの連絡通路あり。 Located in Jr Hamamatsu Station. Its like Atre in Tokyo. From grocery stores to clothes, food court to nail salon...
- AEON MALL Hamamatsu Shitoro
- Shizuoka Hamamatsu-shi Nishi-ku Shitoro 2-37-1
This mall is ok. Not much to see. Although collection of shops in this mall is nice. But there are other malls in Hamamatsu which can be visited for a decent price range.
- Act City Hamamatsu
- Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
- Shizuoka Hamamatsu-shi Naka-ku Itayamachi 111-1
In my opinion, it is the best hotel in Hamamatsu city center. Location is great with easy access to the train station. Staff is well trained and provides excellent services. Rooms are not large but...
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.
Best of Shizuoka
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa