Shopping in Mt. Chokai / Yokote
- Mingei Saito
- Akita Yurihonjo-shi Uraozakimachi 1-21
- Yokote Fureai Center Kamakura Hall
- Museum / Science Museum
- Akita Pref. Yokoteshi Chuoumachi 8-12
This museum is very small, but a great opportunity to experience the Kamakura if you are not in the season. The people at the reception door was very friendly.
- Sato Yosuke Urushigura (lacquered warehouse) Museum
- Reference/Local/Exhibition/Literature Museum
- Akita Pref. Yokoteshi Masudamachimasuda Honcho 5
Most visitors are Japanese, this is a traditional area with lots of traditional wood made house. This restaurant serve the famous long history hand made udon noodle of Akita county, it tastes really...
- Cando Yuzawapuraza
- Can Do
- Akita Pref. Yuzawashi Zaimokuchou 2-1-18
- MEGA Don Quijote Yokote
- Don Quixote
- Akita Yokote -jo Sato 3-2-4
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.
Best of Akita
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa