Shopping in Shimokita Peninsula
- Sky Plaza MISAWA
- Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
- Aomori Misawa-shi Chuocho 2-8-34
Its the place where you do the money exchange,sell some of your good stuffs that you dont need,buy japanese games or anime for your plapstation, buy cheap 2nd hand home appliances and...
- Oma Tourist Souvenir Center
- Aomori Pref. Shimokitagunomamachi Oma Hei 17-728
There are many, many things on the shelves, mostly locally- themed. Theres nothing really outstanding of finely crafted, mostly just standard tourist- level trinkets.
- The Daiso Sunday Misawa Minamiyama
- Aomori Misawa-shi Misawa Minamiyama 82-banchi
- The Daiso Maeda Mutsu Main Store
- Aomori Mutsu-shi Kogawamachi 2-chome 4-ban 8-go Maeda Main Store 4F
- za Daiso totetu Misawa
- Aomori Pref. Misawashi Matsuzonochou 3-chome 10-1 In the Misawa shop
Centuries-old stories of samurai at Kakunodate and the remains of millennia-old archaeological sites including the likes of Isedotai invite history buffs to delve into Aomori’s fascinating history. As the most northern prefecture on the Japanese mainland, Aomori enjoys a cooler climate, which makes it a welcome escape from the southern cities for combining castles, art galleries, and summer festivals with the great outdoors.
Best of Aomori
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa