Sushi in Fukuoka
- Hakata Ryoke Sushi Isogai
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Tenjin 1-7-11 im's 13F
- Fukuoka Pref. Kitakyushushimojiku Minatomachi 3-3
- Sushi Kappo Yamanaka Main Restaurant
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Watanabedori 2-8-8
I came across Yamanaka Honten from various reviews and recommendation. The restaurant is near Yakuin station but the entrance is not obvious. The restaurant was full and we didn’t make reservations...
- Kawashou Main Restaurant
- Seafood Cuisine
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Nishinakasu 5-13
Weve eaten well on our honeymoon tour of Japan, but Kawasho far surpassed expectations. Every course was delicate, balanced, and a delight to my tastebuds. Im a sushi fiend, but my husband was...
- Sushi Masasho
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashisawaraku Momochihama 2-3-2 TNC broadcast hall 1F
Though there has been no korean review about this restaurant, I could find several recommendations for this restaurant in google. Prices seem moderate. There are some choices. Also there is a lunch...
The most northerly of Kyushu island’s prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan’s most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture’s capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.
Best of Fukuoka
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa