Sushi in Ishikawa
- Kanazawa Maimon Sushi Main Restaurant
- Other Conveyor Belt Sushi
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Ekinishishinmachi 3-20-7
This head Maimon restaurant is off the centre of the city, located just next to Hokuriku Expressway so to get there, you need to have a car or take a taxi, but it is definitely worth it if you are in...
- Mori Mori Sushi Kanazawa Station Shop
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Horikawashinmachi 3-1 Kanazawa Forus 6F
We tried Mori Mori Sushi after queuing for about 30min. The sushi was fresh but that can also be said for most of the sushi joints in the whole of Japan! Nonetheless, it was a tasty meal.
- Kaorin Sushi
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Bakuromachi 79
You have to visit here if you are in Kanazawa! For someone who doesnt normally eat sushi, I was blown away by the taste and quality of the sushi. Super friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- Ippei Sushi
- Ishikawa Kanazawa-shi Katamachi 1-5-29
A small sushi restaurant with 10 seats runs by an old couple. The husband is the sushi chef while the wife take charge of order taking. She spoke reasonable well English and explains to guest the...
- Kanazawa Maimon Sushi Kanazawa Station Branch
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Kinoshimbomachi 1-1 Kanazawa Hundred Street Aun and
This restaurant has high quality and extremely fresh sushi. The chef are professional and they will explain to you which one you can dip with soy sauce and which one you can just eat without soy...
Long, thin Ishikawa prefecture runs along the Sea of Japan up into Noto Peninsula. Highlights of the seaside towns lining the west coast include Kanazawa, often described as a "Little Kyoto" thanks to its old wooden tea houses and geisha culture as well as its picturesque Japanese garden, Kenroku-en.
Best of Ishikawa
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa