Ramen in Tokushima
- Chuka Soba Inotani Main Branch
- Tokushima Pref. Tokushimashi Nishidaikumachi 4-25
It says opened from 10:30 AM. I arrived at Inotani 10 minutes prior to that on a Sunday and it was already opened. Keep in mind that winter time the doors are kept closed and it appears to be not in...
- Tokushima Ramen Menno (Tokushima Ekimae Main Store)
- Tokushima Tokushima-shi Terashimahoncho Higashi 3-4 Asahi Building 1F
The soup is really rich and flavorful. Definitely one of the beat ramen joints in Shikoku. Worth a visit!
- Ramen Todai Omichi Main Restaurant
- Tokushima Pref. Tokushimashi Omichi 1-36
I can’t believe these Tokushima ramen are not the latest fashion in Tokyo. I think I have just found my favourite style. Great soup taste, salty and sweet, hearty as anything could get. Thin noodles...
- Ino Ta Ni Naruto
- Tokushima Naruto-shi Muyacho Minamihama Higashihama 34-24
It offers Tokushima ramen black type based on pork soup and soy source. Therere 2 sizes of bowl; medium and large. I ordered medium one.At first I expected that the thick soup like Tonkotsu ramen...
- Tokushima Itano-gun Aizumicho Tokumei
The southeastern corner of Shikoku is home to Tokushima prefecture, a region celebrated for its luscious nature and the nation's favorite Awa Odori, an energetic dance to which an annual summer festival has been dedicated. Keeping the upbeat tempo, whirlpools excite the Naruto sea off Tokushima, while inland, dramatic cliffs line the Iya Valley, promising unrivaled views of vast and vibrant scenery.
Best of Tokushima
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa