Ramen in Hiroshima
Recommended new articles
Eat Onomichi Ramen at Tsutafuji
- No trip to Onomichi is complete without eating Onomichi Ramen, a soy sauce-based soup with noodles and pork back fat. There are plenty of restaurants where you can try this local dish, including the ever-popular Tsutafuji, which has been serving Onomichi Ramen for over 60 years. Expect to queue here during busy lunch periods but the wait is worth it for a taste of their sweet soup and friendly hospitality. Aside from ramen, the store also sells sushi and rice balls if you’re after something different.
- Hiroshima Pref. Hiroshimashinakaku Otemachi 3-3-3
Ended up here three times in three days. The best dry ramen example over several weeks in Japan. Small venue and you may need to wait outside at peak times. Chicken and side dishes are great.
- Bakudanya Main Shop
- Hiroshima Pref. Hiroshimashinakaku Shintenchi 2-12 Toshoku Xintiandi building
Tasty, cheap and something different from the ubiquitous okonomiyaki throughout Hiroshima. English menu available.
- Arc building M 2F, 2-3-22, Kamiyacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, 730-0031
Circle your preference in the order sheet for your ramen. I like the extra firm noodle texture. There are also instant noodle for sale.
- Ippudo (Hiroshima Fukuromachi Store)
- Hiroshima Pref. Hiroshimashinakaku Fukuromachi 2-2 Enokaki Sakuramachi Building 1F
While visiting Japan, we thought wed try Ippudo to see if its any different from the ones we have on London. We were both a bit disappointed by the ramen. While they were good, they lacked...
- Menba Jintoku (Hiroshima Nagarekawa)
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Naka-ku Nagarekawacho 4-15 Power Building 1F
飲んだ後に流川を歩いていていつも気になっていたんですけど 今回は職場の人と一緒に行ってみました。 関東風魚介系つけ麺を初めて食べたのですが 濃厚な出汁とボリューム満点の太麺で 飲んだ後なので食べきれるか心配でしたが 美味しく最後までいただけました。 店内の雰囲気も良く、器もお洒落。 店員さんの対応も良かったです。 夜中にも関わらず店内には10人くらいお客さんがいて 賑わっていましたが、テーブル...
There is more than meets the eye awaiting any Hiroshima-bound traveler. Kicking off in Hiroshima city, the Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien Garden offer a couple of days of exploring; however, the real beauty lies along the southern coast of the prefecture. There, a series of islands spreads across the Seto Inland Sea: from the mysterious sea-submerged Great Torii Gate at Miyajima Island to the first half of the islands that connect Honshu to Shikoku via six spectacular suspension bridges.
Best of Hiroshima
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa