Ramen in Hyogo
- E Kisoba (Himeji Sta.)
- Hyogo Himeji-shi Ekimaecho 188-1 JR Himeji Sta. Konai
Ekisoba- the direct translation is noodle shop at station- at Himeji station becomes so popular so that they opened the noodle shop out side of station as well. The soup is fantastic, the soup is...
- Ramen Taro (Sannomiya Main Store)
- Hyogo Kobe-shi Chuo-ku
We went for a late lunch on a rainy day. We had ramen and rice with pork cooked in a soya sauce . A delight. I strongly recommend to go there.
- kibou-ken Sannomiyahigashiguchiten
- Akira God Building 1F, 4-3-2, Kotonoocho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 651-0094
I just love how ramen really delicious in this shop. I just accidentally pass by in this store when I decided to try some ramen to it. Ambiance is nice. Also the staff was very kind to me. I will...
- Gyoza Specialty Shop Aka Yorozu Motomachi
- Hyogo Kobe-shi Chuo-ku Motomachidori 1-11-10
Now this is authentic gyoza! Three items on the menu... gyoza, big beer and small beer. Orders must be two servings or more per person and you cannot re-order gyoza at all, meaning one order at the...
- Marutaka Chinese noodles (Kobe Ninomiya)
- Hyogo Kobe-shi Chuo-ku Ninomiyacho 4-11-9 Ninomiya Building 102
The ramen here is one of my favorites in Kobe. The soup is soy sauce and pork based, it tastes very good. At lunch time, they serve lunch set with fried rice. Recommend to visit.
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.
Best of Hyogo
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa