Ramen in Aichi
- Herald building 1F, 3-12-22, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, 460-0008
Here is famous North Kyoushou style Ramen chain restrant in Japan. The soup is Tonkotsu made by pig bones, like creamy. The noodles is tight and hard types. The price is under 1000JPY exclude...
- Misen Imaike Main Shop
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Chikusa-ku Imaike 1-12-10
Taiwan ramen is a Nagoya specialty, and delicious! Kind of a mix between Japanese ramen and Chinese dan dan noodles. The dish was apparently invented at this place. Well worth a try, and only...
- Misen JR Nagoya Station Restaurant
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakamura-ku Meieki 1-1-4 Nagoya Honeymoon street
love spicy food and found the taiwan ramen, chicken wings, clams and mapo tofu very satisfying! but if mildly spicy is your preference, you might want to go for the non-spicy dishes on the menu...
- Misen Nagoya Station Restaurant (Yanagibashi)
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakamura-ku Meieki 4-17-4
This is a great place with many locals. It was friendly and you were welcomed by all. I had the ramen bowl but not the American version. I would get it again but make sure to have lots of water.
- Menya Hanabi Takabata Main Shop
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakagawa-ku Takabata 1-170
I ate Taiwan Mazesoba. It is a bowl of ramen without soup. It is served with spicy minced pork, chopped green onion, powderd dry fish, sea weed, and egg on noodle. Before eating, mix all of them...
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.
Best of Aichi
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa