Ramen in Kanagawa
Recommended new articles
Eat Yokohama Iekei ramen
- Iekei ramen is one of the styles of ramen that originated in Yokohama. It’s based on a tonkotsu-shoyu (pork bone and soy sauce) soup and features thick noodles. This style of ramen originated in a shop called “Yoshimura-ya” and has been developed by other ramen shops both inside and outside of Yokohama. Yokohama Iekei ramen Kachidoki-ya is one of those shops that has developed its own taste under the influence of Yoshimura-ya. They have an amazing ramen for you to try!
- kakeisohonzan yoshimuraka
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Minamisaiwai 2-12-6
Prepare to wait for 30-45 mins pending the time l. Came here around 9pm and took us 15mins to get our bowl of ramen! The noodle can come with different hardness and you need to pay at vending machine...
- Ramen Sugita-ya
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Isogo-ku Shinsugitachou 3-5
自分的にはＮＯ１のラーメン屋さんです。 横浜市内の家系で口コミ評価が高く人気のある「寿々㐂家」さんより、パンチがありガツンと来る「杉田家」さんの方が、自分は好きです。 しかし吉村家総本山より、弟子の「杉田家」さんの方が美味しいと思うのは、自分だけか？
- Manyo Club Yokohama Minatomirai Restaurant
- Kanagawa Yokohama-shi Naka-ku Shinko 2-7-1
- Orudei buffe kompasu
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Kitasaiwai 1-3-23
We had 3 times breakfast buffet there, it was very good ,the rice and misosoup and omelet were outstanding Service was very good And the best thing of all was that they opened so early so when we had...
- Furu Hisage Fujisawa
- Kanagawa Fujisawa-shi Minamifujisawa 2-1-3 Diamond Building B1
I had not known this place before I found this being ranked #7 in Fujisawa at TripAdvisor. I thought I should appreciate TripAdvisor as they have shown me a hidden gem. But... I understand this...
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.
Best of Kanagawa
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa