Ramen in Saitama
Recommended new articles
- Originating from Ebisu, Tokyo, AFURI is the health conscious choice of ramen noodles. AFURI features a light, shio-yuzu ramen topped with fresh noodles and and grilled pork belly. The Metsa Village location does not skimp on quality, they offer the same fresh noodles and soup found in Central Tokyo. The combination of chicken broth and shredded yuzu creates a new and refreshing flavor.
- Chinese noodles Yotsuba
- Saitama Hiki-gun Kawajimamachi Igusa 298-20
- Saitama Pref. Kawagoeshi Shintomichou 1-1-8
A popular Tsukemen (dipping ramen) restaurant in Kawagoe. Noodles are their homemade and really fresh and chewy. My mother tried standard ramen and she said ramen is yummy as well.
- 1-8-11, Takasago, Urawa-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama, 330-0063
What a place Nice people Great ramen The locals know where and whatsgood We.had to wait a few mins in the street and the people started asking question
- Chugoku Ramen Yoshu Shonin (Daini Industry Minaminakano)
- Saitama Saitama-shi Minuma-ku Minaminakamaru 4-1
「yoshushonin」are some Chinese ramen shops in kanto.I often visit stores in Omiya,Saitama. My recommendation is sour bath noodles and apricot tofu.And sesame dumplings are also recommended. Japanese...
- Saitama Saitama-shi Kita-ku Higashionaricho 1-544
You have to wait, and sometimes they sell out and close the doors before you can get in, but it is the most delicious, filling Ramen in the area. The sauce is a thick dipping style sauce that coats...
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.
Best of Saitama
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa