Ramen in Miyagi
- Suehiro Ramen Honpo (Sendai Ekimae Branch)
- Miyagi Sendai-shi Aoba-ku Chuo 1-chome 7-18
This noodle shop always has a long line. This is the kind of place you buy a ticket from the vending machine, eat, and get out. The food is cheap and good, well worth the wait. The noodle has rich...
- ROYALCoffeeShop (Sendai Airport)
- Miyagi Natori-shi Shimomasuda Minamihara
Very good food. What you get is like the picture. The atmosphere is quiet, relaxing. The waitresses are very friendly. Tosti was great.
- Ramen Sendaikko Sendai Ekimae Nakakecho
- Miyagi Sendai-shi Aoba-ku Chuo 1-8-38
The Ramen was great, paired up with some Gyoza and a nice beer. With snow on the ground and a huge craving for good Ramen, Sendaikko definitely hit the spot! Very popular with the locals, be...
- Tenkaippin Chuodori
- Miyagi Sendai-shi Aoba-ku
The best thick ramen broth I’ve had. The locals seem to love it too. It’s along the CLIS Street so it’s a convenient stop.
- Chinese noodles Mizusawa Ya
- Miyagi Sendai-shi Aoba-ku Kuryu 5-22-3
平日お昼に行きましたが、結構並びます。 ランチセット(中華そば+肉ごはん810円)注文。 細麺の量が多く、表面張力でギリでスープがこぼれない感じでした。 肉ごはんも美味しい。 かなりおなかいっぱいになりました。
Lying along the northeastern coast of Japan, Miyagi prefecture is home to lashings of natural parks, oysters, and hot springs. While the bustling city of Sendai offers some simple city entertainment, it's the Matsushima islands that deserve the most attention, having boosted the prefecture's reputation as one of Japan's most scenic views.
Best of Miyagi
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa