Other Bathing Facility Spots in Fukuoka Area
- The Karatachi Bunjin (Writers) Footbath
- Accommodations / Hot Spring
- Fukuoka Pref. Yanagawashi Yashiroumachi 9
- A footbath on the southeast side of the Ohana, a top sightseeing attraction in Yanagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture. Approximately 70 people can use the footbath at the same time. The wall of the bath contains information on literary figures connected to Yanagawa such as Hakushu Kitahara, Kazuo Dan, and Ken Hase. The footbath is free to use and serves as a space to rest and take a break after taking a cruise down the rivers of Yanagawa or walking its streets.
- Nagata Mineral Spring Fureaikan
- Travel / Tourism
- Fukuoka Miyama Setakamachi Nagata 2662-2
- A shop offering specialty products in Nagata, Setaka-machi, Miyama City. It's located near the Nagata Mineral Springs which offers the Nagata Mineral Spring water, said to have the highest concentration of carbonic acid anywhere in Japan and effective in treating gastrointestinal diseases and constipation. Here at the Fureaikan hall they offer carbonated drinks made with the spring water including Koga-Cola and also have a footbath.
The most northerly of Kyushu island's prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan's most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture's capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.
Best of Fukuoka
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa